No Thanksgiving meal is complete without serving delicious cocktails. Whether you prefer a pre-meal cocktail with relatives while you prepare the meal, a beverage with your meal, or an after-dinner cocktail, there is no wrong time to enjoy these holiday drinks. With the Thanksgiving holiday drawing near you may be stressing over which cocktails should be served with your meal. Fortunately, options are endless for delectable Thanksgiving cocktails that are sure to please. Our list of Thanksgiving cocktails has something for everyone on your guest list.
You cannot go wrong by serving everyone’s traditional cocktail favorites. Popular cocktail favorites include martinis, mojitos, margaritas, and cosmopolitans.
Thanksgiving cocktails are notorious for infusing and placing emphasis on bold fall flavors.
The most popular flavor of fall can be infused with alcohol for a delicious cocktail experience.
- Pumpkin Spice Russians- Kahlua, vodka, pumpkin, and cinnamon combine for delightful cocktail experience.
- Pumpkin Pie Sangria- Sparking cider, white wine, vodka, and pumpkin flavors unite in this cocktail recipe.
Apple Flavored Cocktails
- Apple Cider Mojitos- A delicious and refreshing infusion of apple cider, mint, and rum.
- Apple Pie Bourbon Shots- An infusion of apples, nutmeg, and cinnamon, infused with a traditional cold weather favorite, bourbon.
- Caramel Apple Mimosas- Caramel, apple cider, cinnamon sugar and vodka will make this cocktail a festive holiday favorite.
This fall favorite is not only seasonal and delicious but also quite easy to prepare. By combining a bottle of red wine with orange slices, brandy, spices, and honey, you can create this delicious and cozy beverage.
Special Cocktails That Cater to All Guests
Some of the guests at your Thanksgiving meal may require the availability of special cocktails in order to follow their dietary restrictions. As host of the meal it is important to ensure that all guests have a cocktail that they enjoy on the holiday.
Some of your guests may be on specific dietary restrictions that will prohibit them from consuming high sugar, carb loaded cocktail beverages. For these guests, the following cocktails are wonderful substitutions:
- Diet Soda and Vodka/Gin- This go to drink is a favorite among low-carb dieters and is sure to please those who are calorie-conscious.
- Skinny Mojitos- This traditional drink can easily be made into a low-calorie cocktail with the substitution of club soda.
- Flavored Seltzer Water and Vodka/Gin- A remarkably simple, yet refreshingly delicious, carbonated beverage.
It is important to remember that not all guests consume alcohol. As a good host you must ensure that you provide non-alcoholic cocktails to cater to these guests. For all of the forementioned beverages, you can simply omit the alcohol, to create a ‘virgin’ version of the cocktail. Remember a good host makes certain that everyone enjoys a delectable cocktail, whether alcoholic, or non-alcoholic.
Dine with Bricco for the best cocktails and dinner!
Leave your bartender skills at home and visit Bricco in the North End tonight for your next cocktail.