2019 is definitely going to be a year where will satisfy our customers with exceptional service and mouth-watering meals again. Read below some reviews our customers left after dining with us or better yet call us now or visit our website and make a reservation of your own!
Great Northern Italian Fare at Bricco – Bricco is a wonderful Northern Italian restaurant in Boston’s North End. It is hopping every night and with good reason. The steaks, seabass, risottos, hand crafted pastas are amazing. They make their own pasta (gluten free also if you need)mozzarella, and bread on site. The service is fantastic as the servers are well versed on the menu and can describe all of the dishes and make wine suggestions for your meal too. The presentation of the dishes is beautiful. Great bar and wine selection
- Mark Shiro (TripAdvisor)
I love this place so much, the bar tenders (Glen, Cori, and the other gorgeous girl) are all awesome. In the summer this place is literally packed and full with energy and life. One of my favorite spots in the North End
- Martine A.
This place is F A B U L O U S. if you’re going to the North End for a real nice meal this is 100% the place to go. Great atmosphere and even better service. The menu has something for everyone. Dessert is super yummy and a great way to end the night. I’d give this place 6 starts if I could!!
- Corrine F.
I went here with lawyer by day/foodie otherwise and a trendy world traveling college friend on a Friday – and simply floored throughout.
- Service – the waiters know the food super well and could answer very in depth questions about ingredients, flavor, and cooking method.
- Ambiance – has enough American old school charm while still feeling trendy and North End authentic Italian
- THE FOOD!!!
– Wild boar Pappardelle – simply amazing pasta…
– I ordered the Timpano (it is usually a nightmare to make at home) – and they did it just right!
– The signature bread pudding is a dream!
This place is great for:
- first dates
- friend get togethers
- Adult Family get togethers (smaller)
It is bad for:
- Break ups
- Business dinners (lets be honest, you would be so distracted by enjoying the amazing food than talking business)
- If you have small children
- Hall W.
Only had drinks here. Take note if you are looking for the absolute best espresso martini be sure to stop by. So good I asked for ingredients.
Topped with shaved chocolate and espresso beans
AKA, a slightly creamy gastric wonderland!
- Anthony D.